🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• Hipkiss
    Hipkiss Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    Ok - I'm being thick here. I've registered which is fine, but not registered with Betfair or Paddypower (or do I need to)?

Also, when following the recommended bets that are posted on this thread, do I click on the bit that says "League Bet"?

Sorry - just a bit confused.

HK
    Member No. 10 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club! 101 to go.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 052
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hipkiss wrote: »
    Ok - I'm being thick here. I've registered which is fine, but not registered with Betfair or Paddypower (or do I need to)?

Also, when following the recommended bets that are posted on this thread, do I click on the bit that says "League Bet"?

HK

You don't need to register with Betfair or PaddyPower.

When following the recommended bets I just click on the link and that takes you straight to the page (I then log in) and just select either 5,10,20 from the name recommended.
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hipkiss wrote: »

HK

You don't need to register with Betfair or Paddypower, they just provide links so you get bet 'real' money if you so wish.

Yes, when you click on the link from this thread to your chosen horse, click on the drop down box that says league bet and bet 5,10 or 20 points (these are racecaller points, you're not betting your piggy points!).

At the end of the month you will receive 10 piggypoints for each winner you have selected this month. :p
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • melvis
    melvis Posts: 6,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oops scottishlass beat me to it x
    Small business owner 🧵 Ex MSE comper 🏆 Student loan repayer 💴 Romanian dog rescuer 🐕 Hopefully a cost of living survivor 🤞🏻
  • Hipkiss
    Hipkiss Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Scottishlass & Melvis - going to give it a go now.
    Member No. 10 of the "104 free previews in 2008" club! 101 to go.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 052
  • suzieee
    suzieee Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    koala987 wrote: »
    I was intrigued by this as I checked and I got the points too. I ran a search (I know, I should get out more!) and it was first posted, as far as I can see, on 15 February 2008 - it says "takes 28 days for points to be credited". Methinks, Curly can't count, but I'm not complaining, just glad of the points.

Here's the link to the original post if anyone's interested: it's Post No. 1965
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=8670413&highlight=buyagift#post8670413

It is also posted on Page 1 of this thread under Sign-Ups, I presume you can still sign up if you haven't already done so. Here's the link - hope it still works
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/249/1458.aspx?pbq=2221%2c2221%2cVOVSP

And I've never actually ever received this Buyagift newsletter, but I'm not complaining about that either!

Aww no I don't think it works anymore. It still lists the offer but there's no box to type your email address in. Gutted!
  • suzieee
    suzieee Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Gala bingo click through. Just noticed this one:
    http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/380.aspx?pbq=2231%2c2231%2cVOVB
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thepearce wrote: »
    dailytip.jpg

My tip for Sunday 13th April is :
    Captain Webb

Brighton 16:10

There's no guarantee of a win with this suggestion. Odds correct at time of writing.
    1.83 | 3.4 | 5.8 | 9.8 | 10 | 10

Bets should be placed 30 minutes before the race.
    2 NRs so the odds are now :
    1.59 | 4.8 | 7.8 | 16

There's also 1 NR in NAR's race which is a bit later.
  • lubylwu
    lubylwu Posts: 839 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've recently joined Racecaller, and may I say a BIG thank you to the tipsters, without whom I wouldn't have a clue.

I did notice when joining through PB it said 100 points on first tip. I may be a bit thick, but I can't seem to find any way of giving a tip on the Racecaller site - anyone know how to do this please? :confused:

Don't want to miss out on Piggy points as they're so scarce!
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - the present. ;)
  • Oompa_Loompa_2
    Options
    Hi, does anyone know how to take a screen shot of a page? I'm about to sign up to Gala Bingo but want to take screen shots etc. because Pigsback haven't been that good at giving out points recently.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport