wanted 25% OFF in CHIQUITO/EDWINNS/FRANKIE & bennys ,voucher

Options
i am planing on s.gifi am going to Frankie and Benny's with my wife and 5 children next week and noticed on e bay that people are selling vouchers for 25% OFF in CHIQUITO/EDWINNS/FRANKIE & BENNY'S, does anybody know where i can get one,

would be eternally grateful

thanks

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Had aterrible meal there-hope you have more luck,I think that chain has gone downhill.
  • **curlywurly**
    Options
    You may have to buy these, as they are only issues to shareholders of the Restaurant Group as far as I know

Curly x
  • Oggyoi
    Oggyoi Posts: 5,068 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You may have to buy these, as they are only issues to shareholders of the Restaurant Group as far as I know

Curly x

I used to own shares in this group and they used to send shareholders various discount vouchers each year.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam 
  • timbeckerley
    Options
    There are quite a few of these going of the boil on ebay at the moment selling at rock down prices.
    Search under vouchers, restaurants - multioutlets ...

Heres a link to one bidding at 50 pence !:D

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_sopZ1?_nkw=restaurant+group&_sacat=109196&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Sharpei31 - if I were you I would join the Frankie & Benny mailing list (online via their website). I know I did so a while ago and they sent me some offers through the post like 'kids eat free' etc. As I never go there, nor do I have kids I ended up binning all the stuff so can't remember the details. It could have been a one off promo or it may be something that they regularly do so try it.

As regards Chiquitos - if you join their mailing list they will e-mail you a BOGOF voucher straightaway so it's worth a try too.

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family