Smirnoff mini fridge (merged)

Options

Comments

• jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    TheHacker wrote:
    Im still in shock...:eek:

Phoned target last week and found out that the three remaining fridges I've been waiting ages for, had been delivered and signed for by SOMEONE ELSE (different building).

I was livid and complained bitterly, they promised resolution - Guess what??

Next day they resent all THREE fridges to me - OMG!!!

Happy Days are here again - My confidence is restored - my flatmates ecstatic.

I must say an extra special thank you to JockettUK for all the help and advice.

My new mantra is "Persistence overrides Resistance".
    Anybody else still waiting don't give up - keep phoning.
    Hooray:j :j :j :j
    so you dont need my fridge then lol... good coz i havnt won the lottery.. glad to hear its all sorted for you lot all you need now is the booze to go into it.. enjoy..
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • mandi_moles
    Options
    I think they have too many fridges !! My 1 fridge arrived cracked on top, I called target and they sent me another 1 !! No questions asked !!! Thank you !! woohooo
    If you want to get ahead in the Rat Race then you will need some faster Rats !! :rolleyes:
  • sportyspice
    Options
    I texted and won a few months back, but as of yet i haven't received anything. Is there a number i can call or text to find out what has happened to my fridge. Not impressed as i really hoped it would turn up.
  • jockettuk
    Options
    I think they have too many fridges !! My 1 fridge arrived cracked on top, I called target and they sent me another 1 !! No questions asked !!! Thank you !! woohooo

from what i can gather is that diageo the company running this promotion didnt expect it to be so ppopular and ran out of fridges, they then commisioned a load more and thats were the extra are coming from.. spoke to someone at diageo in glasgow when up there and they said they had to commision almost as many as they first had which was 10,000
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
  • jockettuk
    Options
    I texted and won a few months back, but as of yet i haven't received anything. Is there a number i can call or text to find out what has happened to my fridge. Not impressed as i really hoped it would turn up.

if you look back on this thread and the other thread that has been going you will find a number for target. you have to have the mobile number that you won on as thats how they find if you are a winner.. ring them you have nothing to lose
  • sportyspice
    Options
    Thanks, will look back now and find the number.

Thanks again
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    this is the number i phoned

• sportyspice
    Options
    Thanks for the number.

What did you say when you phoned?

It was about 2 months ago i received a text saying i had won, i have feeling if i ring they will just say we ran out etc, that's partly why i not done anything sooner, as i'm just guessing comp has stopped and they have no more fridges to give out.
  • jockettuk
    Options
    Thanks for the number.

What did you say when you phoned?

It was about 2 months ago i received a text saying i had won, i have feeling if i ring they will just say we ran out etc, that's partly why i not done anything sooner, as i'm just guessing comp has stopped and they have no more fridges to give out.

just tell them you are enquiring abt a smirnoff fridge you havnt received yet. they only ask for the mobile number you won on and thats how they check to see whats happened to it, weather its delivered to another address similar to yours etc.. do you have a letter in your address ie 9a 4b etc if so seems they haved had problems dealing with that.. if they have lost your details ask for a contact number at diageo so you can ring them to ask why your number never got on the couriers system.. good luck
  • TheHacker
    TheHacker Posts: 468 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    jockettuk wrote:
    so you dont need my fridge then lol... good coz i havnt won the lottery.. glad to hear its all sorted for you lot all you need now is the booze to go into it.. enjoy..

True - I didn't win either!
    Just sent out the gang to buy a few bottles of.............

You guessed it!
    Smirnoff!!
    The drinks are on me:beer:
    GoMakeDatMonee :cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business