Remortgage - pull my deals to bits

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
tdtd Forumite
361 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
3rd time I’ve typed and lost this so it's now an extremely short version

Want to remortgage - House hopefully will be valued at 80000 to borrow 65000. Currently with Woolwich on Offset but will have to pay best part of 500 I fees to remortgage anyway so may as well move to a better deal.

Looked at Coventry BS 4.99% variable rate pay £513.68 for the term of the mortgage (have looked at this on their website

and Norwich and Peterborough Discounted variable rate @4.04 % You will pay £482.10 for the term of the mortgage. APR (Variable): 4.3% (haven’t looked as yet will look tomorrow when I’m not so fed up with my computer for kickingme out when I’ve typed loads)

Have £14000 in credit card tart savings and on average between £500 and £2000 in current account at diff times in month. Am pretty certain the a normal repayment mortgage is now better for me than Offest as compared to size of mortgage savings will be quite small now.

Would go through advisor if advice saved me money (Payless and mortgage man – did look at emailing you but says regulations are changing and to hang fire on one website– is that for both of you?).

I#d written so much more but lost it twice so I know I’ve missed loads out.

Will probably read this tomorrow and realise it doesn’t make sense.

Suddenly my sign on name makes sense – td – tired and depressed – I hate my computer.

Td x
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides