Free Amazon e-gift certificate

Options
12345679»

Comments

• indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Options
    Ive not even had the card lol... :-S or the voucher which they said I was getting as I got in before they ran out *looks at guy who ordered 30*
  • TractorGirl327
    TractorGirl327 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got the card this morning, immediately put it through the shredder, have got the email with the code that's all I was after!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I emailed to ask about it a week ago ... no reply! typical!
  • Lucifer68
    Lucifer68 Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    I finally got an email reply regarding my missing voucher..
    Dear *****,
    Thank you for your e-mail
    Your registration on the 3V site on 02 April was not valid because you provided an invalid mobile number. In order for us to reactivate your 3V Customer Card, and if it is the case, provide you with an Amazon Gift Voucher, please reply to this e-mail providing us with a valid UK mobile telephone number.
    Once we have this information, we will do our best to have this matter resolved as fast as possible.

If you have any further queries, please email [EMAIL="queries&#64;3vcash.com"]queries@3vcash.com[/EMAIL] <[EMAIL="queries&#64;3vcash.com"]mailto:queries@3vcash.com[/EMAIL]> or call us at 0870-735-2933.

I think I used one of my free 02 sim card numbers as I didn`t want to be pestered, but have now forwarded my regular number, so we`ll wait and see what happens!
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lucifer68 wrote: »
    I finally got an email reply regarding my missing voucher..

I think I used one of my free 02 sim card numbers as I didn`t want to be pestered, but have now forwarded my regular number, so we`ll wait and see what happens!

I was one of the first people to apply.

I got the exact same email 3 weeks after contacting them, and like you, I gave the number of my less frequently used mobile.

What a load of crap this company is, If they can't even keep their word on an offer such as this, and it takes them 3 weeks to reply to customer service emails, then no way am I trusting them with my money!
  • shann1996
    Options
    What do I have to fill in and where do I find it ?
  • NeverInDebt
    Options
    This thread is 3 1/2 years old
    shann1996 wrote: »
    What do I have to fill in and where do I find it ?
  • Googlewhacker
    Options
    This thread is 3 1/2 years old

What so I can't get a free voucher!

Dam you Cameran Dam you!!!!!:p
    The Googlewhacker referance is to Dave Gorman and not to my opinion of the search engine!

If I give you advice it is only a view and always always take professional advice before acting!!!

4 people on the ignore list....Bliss!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport