FREE tickets for Sky's 'Are you Smarter...'

Options
Hey Guys,

We've all seen Martin's fab show on Five. Now I thought I'd give a shameless plug for FREE tickets for SKY's 'Are you Smarter Than a 10 Year-Old.

Hosted by Noel Edmonds and !!!!!! and Dom, this hit Sky One show for all of the family gives grown ups the chance to win big cash if they can answer questions relating to subjects taught in school.

To make it easier, they get three cheats and 5 ten year-olds to help them as they work their way up to the big money prize! Believe us, when you see what kids learn at school these days, they need it!

It's a perfect day out for the family during the school holidays, but Mums and Dads beware - this could show the kids whether you really are smarter than a 10 year old!

The minimum age for attendance is 8 years and children under 16 should be accompanied by an adult.

If you would like to join us for this exciting and fun quiz show at Elstree Studios, Borehamwood, WD6 1JG then apply now on: http://www.sroaudiences.com

Dates and times we need to cover are:

Hosted by !!!!!! & Dom
Monday 21st April - 9.30am or 1.30pm
Tuesday 22nd April - 9.30am or 1.30pm
Wednesday 23rd April - 9.30am or 1.30pm
Thursday 24th April - 9.30am or 1.30pm
Friday 25th April - 9.30am or 1.30pm

Group bookings and repeat visits are welcome.

***For the avoidance of doubt I work as a researcher for TwoFour Broadcast (the production company that produces 'Are you Smater Than a 10 Year-Old) and thus have an interest in the show. I recieve NO monetary or other reward for this ad. All I get is the satisfaction of knowing that hopefully I've done my job well. ***:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure