Payplan advice on R2 programme 2/7/04

Options
hopefulfooluk
hopefulfooluk Posts: 2,441 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
Hi Martin,

I was listening to your programme on Radio 2 yesterday when the last caller phoned in saying she had big debt problems and was going with Payplan.

Payplan is actually one of the free agencies like the CCCS who help people in debt and I know a lot of people on the motley fool dealing with debt board that use Payplan with great success.

Just thought I'd let you know as you didn't know it was free. I hope the caller doesn't dump payplan because you hadn't heard of it!

More details about them are at https://www.payplan.co.uk.

Cheers!

Chris

Comments

• hopefulfooluk
    Options
    Nice to know my post is appreciated :(

"Thanks Chris, will take this on board for future queries regarding this sort of thing" would have done...
  • Woby_Tide
    Woby_Tide Posts: 5,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I doubt Martin has the time to read every single post on here does he. I'm sure he appreciates you offering the information, but like everyone on here, surely the point is passing on advice and help rather than expecting gratification from people? :)

Don't be disheartened
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One of the regulars has kindly just messaged me about this. Woby is quite right - i hadn't seen it - there are now massively in excess of 1,000 posts a day in the forum - i simply don't see them all.

However thanks for pointing it out. Doing a proper check of payplan is on my things to do list - this note helps ta :)

martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • hopefulfooluk
    Options
    Hi Martin, and sorry -

Keep up the good work and well done on the success of the forum. Sorry for being impatient - I just thought my point had been ignored.

Many thanks for the reply, and all the best,

Chris
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family