pirates adventure golf

Options
anyone been? any good? any discount vouchers about for it?

Comments

• steveymp
    steveymp Posts: 2,797 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ooo000ooo wrote:
    anyone been? any good? any discount vouchers about for it?

Which one are you talking about M8, been to one in Wexford several times and its the best crazy golf I've ever played ;)

Is there one in Norn Iron now aswell :confused:
    I am trying, honest;) very trying according to my dear OH:rotfl:
  • avoniel
    avoniel Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yeah Dundonald Ice Bowl. Havent been I would be interested in hearing reports on it too.
  • D.A.
    D.A. Posts: 1,159 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's good craic for a night, although a bit expensive (£5 for one course, £9 for both). Handy if you get a hole in one at the last hole though - you get a free game next time round.

Be warned though - it gets VERY busy! We went on a Saturday night about 8p.m. and finally got finished our round after 10...

Website is www.piratesadventuregolf.com
  • steveymp
    steveymp Posts: 2,797 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks D.A. looks similar to the one in Wexford, but bigger and newer, I'll treat the rug rats the next time I'm up in the big smoke with them :T
    I am trying, honest;) very trying according to my dear OH:rotfl:
  • 33pelter
    33pelter Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    Options
    I have been, so good I have went 4 times and I read an article in the paper earlier today it cost 1.1million to make! You should deffinately go, it is packed on weekends and hot days so try and go in the rain like today =]. No but really, you should go and even if it is packed you aren't waiting that long. It is fun for all the family even if you have no experience in golf alot of it is fluke anyway. It has a friendly atmosphere and it is a real laugh. On one of the courses the pirate ship shoots a cannon and water splahes which I found quite amusing!
    "Well, we are a Christian country, it is an important part of our make-up and I don't see any reason to change." David Cameron
  • ooo000ooo
    ooo000ooo Posts: 577 Forumite
    Options
    I think i noticed something on their site about a clear dome for playing during the winter, do they use it when it rains as well? I'll have to get the kids over to it soon :)
  • coby28
    coby28 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Didn't have the dome the day we went and the rain was pretty heavy. Kids enjoyed it anyway. Son got a hole in one at the last hole which meant he won a free game next time with a gold dubloon.
    Coby
  • talksalot81
    talksalot81 Posts: 1,227 Forumite
    Options
    Ive had alot of fun in pirates cove in the US.... qite expensive over there and I see even more so here! It is really great fun but i have to say the thought of getting cold and wet if it rains is a big minus compared to playing in florida!
    2 + 2 = 4
    except for the general public when it can mean whatever they want it to.
  • Ardsguy
    Ardsguy Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Ive had alot of fun in pirates cove in the US.... qite expensive over there and I see even more so here! It is really great fun but i have to say the thought of getting cold and wet if it rains is a big minus compared to playing in florida!

Dundonald or Orlando, where would you rather play??
    My views and opinions are my own and do not represent those of my employer or any other organisation or individual
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure