Sky Cash Back

Dear all

Got my SKY installed today, through the cash back link. Whne will I recivee the money?

Comments

• jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    pivot wrote: »
    Dear all

Got my SKY installed today, through the cash back link. Whne will I recivee the money?

Hi pivot. Welcome to MSE. :wave:

You need to check your account on the cashback site that you use. If you used Quidco, for example, you can view the transactions that have tracked to date. If you click on the 'earnings' tab at the top of the page once you have logged in to Quidco you will see an amount tracked for each month. Click on the month in question and it will bring up a list of the transactions that have tracked. The payment date listed is a rough estimate of when Quidco will get paid by Sky.

Quidco make payments at the end of every calendar month. As a rough average, it will take about three months for the money to reach your account.

If the Sky order isn't listed on your Quidco account about 14 days after you applied online, then you'll need to submit an enquiry and the whole process will take a lot longer! :(

The main discussion thread about Quidco is HERE on the Referrers' board and a representative from Quidco regularly answers general questions about Quidco on there. Hope that helps. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure