Hand Treatment

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
2 replies 1.9K views
AussieLassAussieLass Forumite
4.1K posts
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
:hello: Everyone,

I've been away visitiing my wee grandson up north. Since I've been back I've been busy in the yard. (before the hot weather sets in) Anyway I found a real OS hand treatment and used it this arv. It was so nice.
Mix 1 tablespoon (not tab :D ) olive oil & 1 tablespoon sugar together. Massage into fingers and tops of hands. After 2 minutes, rinse off with warm water. My hands felt so nice. You can also do this on your feet.

So go on, stop typing and treat yourself to lovely soft hands. :p
PS: tell me what you think.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. ;)

Replies

• furrypigfurrypig Forumite
    2.9K posts
    sounds great will give it ago especially nice sounding for feet after a day at work (I am a nurse so feet get tired!!)
  • larmy16larmy16 Forumite
    4.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an ex hairdresser who suffered with dermatitis, this is a well know and successful treatment for sore hands. You are right. Your hands feel so soft and soothed after doing this. And hey, its cheap!. Infact I mixed up a small tub of it in an old bicarbonate of sod box, you know the baking size one?
    Grocery Challenge £139/240 until 31/01
    Taking part in Sealed Pot No.819/2011
    Only essentials on Ebay/Amazon