We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cambridge County Court?
bentalls
Posts: 70 Forumite
Hi, everyone...
I was wondering if anyone has used Cambridge court for their BR? I have looked on the website for it, but it doesn't specify whether or not you have to book in advance, or whether you just turn up on the day... Given the current status of my IVA - not paid since January, and now transferred to Grant Thornton because DebtMatters have gotten into some sort of difficulties - I know deep down that I will have to bite the bullet and declare myself sooner rather than later. My creditors are highly unlikely to do me the favour of petitioning for BR for me!
I was wondering if anyone has used Cambridge court for their BR? I have looked on the website for it, but it doesn't specify whether or not you have to book in advance, or whether you just turn up on the day... Given the current status of my IVA - not paid since January, and now transferred to Grant Thornton because DebtMatters have gotten into some sort of difficulties - I know deep down that I will have to bite the bullet and declare myself sooner rather than later. My creditors are highly unlikely to do me the favour of petitioning for BR for me!
Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel?;)
0
Comments
-
Hi bentalls.
We went bankrupt at cambridge court in February. You do have to ring up and make an appointment.
Good luck.Bankrupt on 7th february 2008
BSC NUMBER 1190 -
Thanks, teabreak!Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel?;)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards