We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Question about a IPO
slipperyslope_3
Posts: 18 Forumite
Hi there
Just a quick question, I have had my OR telephone interview and am at present not working, if i start work will i automaticly get a IPO and is this then based on what i have left after I've paid everything, also will my OH's wages be taken into consideration.
many thanks guys
Just a quick question, I have had my OR telephone interview and am at present not working, if i start work will i automaticly get a IPO and is this then based on what i have left after I've paid everything, also will my OH's wages be taken into consideration.
many thanks guys
0
Comments
-
You must have a surplus of £100 a month before an IPO can be imposed then the OR will work out a %....you need to advise the Official Receiver of any changes in circumstances within (I think) 21 days.....We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will0
-
philnicandamy wrote: »....you need to advise the Official Receiver of any changes in circumstances within (I think) 28 days.....
21 days I think.
None of your OH's wages can be claimed under an IPA/O, but the OR/examiner will need to know how much they contribute to the shred household expenses. Just completes the picture for them, so to speak.Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards