We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Where to go BR in Bournemouth, help please?
potofgold
Posts: 27 Forumite
Hi,
I am going BR in Bournemout tomorrow and just thought I haven't check the court details, I though it was one place but there are 3 different courts and now I'm not sure can anyone help.
Thanks x
I am going BR in Bournemout tomorrow and just thought I haven't check the court details, I though it was one place but there are 3 different courts and now I'm not sure can anyone help.
Thanks x
0
Comments
-
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will0
-
Thanks, that is where i found the 3 courts to choose from!0
-
I think it is:Courts Of Justice
Deansleigh Road
Bournemouth
Dorset
England
BH7 7DS
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=BH7+7DS&ie=UTF8&ll=50.747372,-1.814632&spn=0.033726,0.080338&z=14
But check with HMCS.Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0 -
Thanks, that is where i found the 3 courts to choose from!
It's the County Court. Not the magistrates or Crown.Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards