We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Assets, quick question
potofgold
Posts: 27 Forumite
Hi,
Sorry to be a pain, another quick question. On the BR forms when it states assests, I have no property,car or expensive jewelery. All I have is a bed worth about £100, and old tv worth about £100 and an Ipod again worth about £100. I live in a furnished rented flat and don't have naything else of value. Do I list these on the form?
Thanks for your help x
Sorry to be a pain, another quick question. On the BR forms when it states assests, I have no property,car or expensive jewelery. All I have is a bed worth about £100, and old tv worth about £100 and an Ipod again worth about £100. I live in a furnished rented flat and don't have naything else of value. Do I list these on the form?
Thanks for your help x
0
Comments
-
Nope! you have no assets. The OR is only interested in big ticket items like brand new plasma screens and Picasso's. So nothing to list.BSCno.87The only stupid question is an unasked oneLoving life as a Kernow Hippy0
-
nope TF is right (as usual!!) if you have nothing of value then you have no assets
BSC Member#99
:mad: [strike]Smoke Free 02/05/08[/strike]:mad:0 -
FeelingLow wrote: »nope TF is right (as usual!!) if you have nothing of value then you have no assets

Yep. They ask for anything of "value", which can be taken to mean items that would be worth paying someone to collect and then auction. That means that virtually everything in an average persons house doesn't qualify, or is exempt from being claimed anyway.Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards