We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Few quick form questions
potofgold
Posts: 27 Forumite
Hi,
Just filing my forms in and checking everything for my day in court tomorrow, was meant to be next week but had to change day off at work so it is now tomorrow!!
I am completing the forms online, just finishing my statement of affairs, I don't know any of my account details for my debts after they were passed on the IP when I started my IVA in 2006 I didn't keep a record of them. Is that a major problem or can they track them down. The same with dates I don't have exact dates but know the year so have estimated for the dates, is this ok?
Do I need to print off 3 sets of the forms to take with me tomorrow morning?
Thanks for your help x
Just filing my forms in and checking everything for my day in court tomorrow, was meant to be next week but had to change day off at work so it is now tomorrow!!
I am completing the forms online, just finishing my statement of affairs, I don't know any of my account details for my debts after they were passed on the IP when I started my IVA in 2006 I didn't keep a record of them. Is that a major problem or can they track them down. The same with dates I don't have exact dates but know the year so have estimated for the dates, is this ok?
Do I need to print off 3 sets of the forms to take with me tomorrow morning?
Thanks for your help x
0
Comments
-
Hi potofgold,
I just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow.
Hope it goes ok.
SarahBSC NUMBER 116 :rolleyes:0 -
i can't give you any definate answers as my situation was different but i just gave estimated dates for spending on cards etc
good luck for tomorrow xx
BSC Member#99
:mad: [strike]Smoke Free 02/05/08[/strike]:mad:0 -
Don't worry about missing details. The OR will request the documentation from your IP, or failing that find out themselves.
Give your court a ring to find out how many copies of the forms they require.Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0 -
Good luck for tomorrow!:hello:Save a little money each month and at the end of the year you’ll be surprised at how little you have.An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind0
-
Soooooo nearly there, went down to the court this morning to do it and after they replied to an email advising me it is a drop in service Monday to Friday from 08.30 - 10.30. Upon arrival they advised as they are civil servants they work less hours on Mondays and Thursday and woludn't be able to do it today!!!
Now have to re think as it took me ages to get this day off work, how annoying and I was actually all organised. Grrrrrr0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards