We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
It's all over...
whoopsydaisy
Posts: 83 Forumite
I checked the insolvency service website earlier, and I received my ED a few days ago. (Just under 7 months as a bankrupt)
I just wanted to say thank-you to the people who post on here for all of their help. I don't post much, but I lurk A LOT! and without those regular and knowledgeable people on this site I think I would have driven myself nuts with worry and questions!
I was crazy excited earlier, but now it's sunk in I just feel like a huge burden has been lifted.
I'm off to start my new life with better financial habits and a tighter grip on my spending!!!
Thank-you to everyone who takes the time and effort to offer other people kind words and wisdom :A
I just wanted to say thank-you to the people who post on here for all of their help. I don't post much, but I lurk A LOT! and without those regular and knowledgeable people on this site I think I would have driven myself nuts with worry and questions!
I was crazy excited earlier, but now it's sunk in I just feel like a huge burden has been lifted.
I'm off to start my new life with better financial habits and a tighter grip on my spending!!!
Thank-you to everyone who takes the time and effort to offer other people kind words and wisdom :A
Bankrupt at 11.47 on 22/08/2007
New debt free life begun 11.48 on 22/08/07 :j
0
Comments
-
Hi whoopsy,
Congratulations, :beer: it is a huge milestone off "one's" neck, and I think that you have to have lived through it to appreciate the feeling of relief.;)
To the outside world, nothing much has changed; it's just that inner feeling that counts.:D
All the very best,
Richard0 -
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will0 -
He he he.... Your BR date was my birthday! Knew it was a lucky day!
Well done! Congratulations on it being over!!!0 -
Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB
IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed0 -
Hello Whoopsydaisy,
Glad to hear someone has got their ED. It must feel brilliant! Time to start living ay! (Not spending though!!!;))
All the best:beer:0 -
:T :T Yaaay! well done :T :T
Don't forget there is tons of advice and information on the other boards so even if you don't post here you can find alsorts that's usful.BSCno.87The only stupid question is an unasked oneLoving life as a Kernow Hippy0 -
Congratulations xx0
-
Congratulations sweetie xx'What is right for one soul may not be right for another.It may mean having to stand on your ownand do something strange in the eyes of others.But do not be daunted,do whatever it is because you know within it is right for you.''Eileen Caddy'BSC: No: 790
-
Congratulations hun, i am so pleased its over for you, heres to the rest of your "new" life xx
BSC Member#99
:mad: [strike]Smoke Free 02/05/08[/strike]:mad:0 -
Great news Whoopsy!!!! :j
Best wishes for the future ....!:T
:beer:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards