I have a question

You know in magazines such as Zest and Prima have say 30 coffee makers for example to give away and quote Zest 123xyz on text, phone and postcard. Can you apply for more than one on each card as that is what I do and seeing as I never win thought they might chuck mine as it contained more than one?
All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]

Comments

• rogjen
    rogjen Posts: 282 Forumite
    :D It is usual to send a seperate ie post card for each different competition hope this helps.
  • jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    if they all to the same address why not stick the answers on different postcards but put then all in the one envelope. the person opening the envelope can then put then onto the right department.. i worked in a mail room and i opened all the mail and had pidgeon holes for each department..

you could put on the envelope at the back.. contains multiple postcards for comps
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    some accept these some dont and would void them to be honest it usually states if a multiple entry or not tbh

Foxy
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • jazzyjustlaw
    jazzyjustlaw Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    I mailed the companies and was told they advised me to send separate post cards. SO that is what I shall do.
    All my views are just that and do not constitute legal advice in any way, shape or form.£2.00 savers club - £20.00 saved and banked (got a £2.00 pig and not counted the rest)Joined Store Cupboard Challenge]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure