Advice needed... ex getting funny about payments to me

Options
Wonder if you can give me some advice as to how to approach this.

I split up with my ex last October and moved into my a new flat which is mortgaged. We decided that he would give me £750.00 per month for my DD(£500 of which goes to the nursery) the fees for the nursery are £1,000 per month and the other £250 on upkeep for Lydia.

He met someone else quite soon after I moved out and since then (21 Dec) and has now started being funny with me with regard to money. He is now saying to me that he wants to know what the £250 is going on for my child who is 2 years. I said it goes on nappies, food, clothes, gas and electric and he is saying why should he pay for my gas and electric!? I tried to explain that it contributes to lots of things but he didn’t seem convinced. He has only given me £500 this month so he has already started holding money back.

Because he is self employed I cant really go to the CSA because he can lie about what he earns and I wont get that much. I can prove how many outgoings he has but do they take that into account? I know what his turnover is and the profit that is company make. He has two properties which he pays mortgages totalling £2k per month on so do the CSA look into this or just take what his profit is?

If anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport