Edinburgh - Chinese State Circus

Noozan
Noozan Posts: 1,058
First Post
Forumite
Hello Everyone. I'm after 4 vouchers for half price tickets for the Chinese State Circus in Edinburgh. If anyone has any; or knows of any retial outlets in Edinburgh giving them away, please can you pm me.

Thanks in advance. :)
I have the mind of a criminal genius. I keep it in the freezer next to Mother....

Comments

• Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Any shop that is displaying a poster for this will also have vouchers for it.

I used to get a load of them every year when I displayed their posters ;)
  • Liz19
    Liz19 Posts: 673
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The Chinese State Circus is excellent. We went to see it when it was in Perth. We are now hoping to go to the Cottle and Austin Circus when it comes to Dunfermline in August.
  • Noozan
    Noozan Posts: 1,058
    First Post
    Forumite
    I have seen the Chinese Circus 3 times before in various locations in the UK and the performers never cease to amaze me.

I was hoping to get half price vouchers without having to travel over to Edinburgh to hunt for them. I've had family from overseas staying with me for the past fortnight and have had to drive over to Edinburgh (and park :( ) twice daily doing shopping trips, castle, airport runs, dinner out etc and really don't want to drive over again so soon if I can help it!
    I have the mind of a criminal genius. I keep it in the freezer next to Mother....
  • MINMOUSE
    MINMOUSE Posts: 398 Forumite
    I took a walk down to Portobello today and have got you some if you message me your address I'll post them out for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure