Tesco In Slough Closing Sunday 4PM

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in England
1 reply 969 views
Rex_MundiRex_Mundi Forumite
6.3K Posts
1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in England
Anyone in Slough may have noticed the new Tescos being built. This store opens on Monday morning.

The smaller shop just up the road closes on Sunday at 4PM. There may well be a chance of a few bargains due to this closing. When the old store closed for rebuilding, they offered up to 75% discount on some products. I don't know the details of any offers with this closing, but it would seem there is a good chance of a few.

The new store is massive. It will be the joint second biggest in the country. I've been working on this site for a while now, and I've got lost a few times up on the shop floor while having a wander. It was mentioned that Tescos offered a few deals in the first week when they open a new store. I had a look around the shelves yesterday (Friday). I didn't notice anything that I thought was a great bargain, but due to the size of the shop. I could have missed any special opening offers.
How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Fish

Replies

• LemoncurdLemoncurd Forumite
    964 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Has it shut yet? some friends said it was still open this week and is closing this weekend.

Got some baby clothes bargains in the Tesco just down the road in Sunbury today - items just being marked down from £7 to £1.50 and £4 down to 50p.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides