Question about a creditor/ debt agency

Options
I was in an arrangement to pay a debt agency in respect of a debt to carphone warehouse of about £350.

I had a letter from them when I got back off honeymoon to say that they had handed the case back to carphone warehouse and not to make anymore payments to themselves. Unfortunately, as I had been out of the country, 3 weekly payments had already been made before I got the letter, but after the date of the letter. They also told me to contact carphone warehouse direct to make further arrangements to repay. i do not have a clue how to go about contacting them.

So, I wrote to the debt agency and asked them to return the £15 to me I had paid since they closed the account or to pass it on to Carphone warehouse to pay off the debt. I also asked them to supply me with the contact details for carphone warehouse so that i can make arrangements with them. I have had no reply after a month.

What should I do? Contact them again? Or wait for Carphone Warehouse to contact me? Presumably if the case has been passed back to them they will have my details to contact me. I also want to know where I stand with the £15, I know its not a fortune, but every little helps.

Thanks
Official DFW Nerd #148 :D
Debt level @ highest (May 2004): £15000 :eek: Debt level @ August 2006: £9591.53
Lightbulb moment May 2006 :idea:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport