Sell/Swap old clothes bigwardrobe.com

Options
Hi I dont know if any of you have come across a new website for selling and swapping clothes its called bigwardrobe.com and is fab, no I dont work for them but Ive just made my first sale from it and the best thing is they dont charge to join or any fees for selling. Its a great way of getting some money back for clothes you dont wear or buying a bargain from someone elses wardrobe :T

Comments

• Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks - will check this out!
  • yummymummy222
    Options
    Hi, have you listed on bigwardrobe.com and ever sold any items. Looked at site and tempted to put some items on.
  • purple_spider
    Options
    Me too, I just wondered if anyone has had much luck selling items
  • lexa34
    lexa34 Posts: 587 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I hope more people start using especially to help break the monopoly that ebay has. They are just getting worse and worse!
    Green and minimal chemicals is the new black- I know a fair old bit about sustainability, specially energy and transport stuff. If I can help- please ask!
  • lilly1972
    lilly1972 Posts: 803 Forumite
    Options
    i have listed somethings on there at the weekend will let you know if anything sells.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,323 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There is an ongoing thread on this subject on the ebay and other auction board.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jacksons_mum
    jacksons_mum Posts: 905 Forumite
    Options
    i tried but found it had even more timewasters on it than ebay. there were people buying all my stuff then not paying and there isnt anything you can do about it, you cant even relist easily you have to start again.
    the owners of the site have also been on here spamming.
  • moowink
    Options
    I have swapped some good stuff on there and sold one pair of shoes. I don't know about spamming, but it's worth a look.

I emailed them about creating an easy re-list function (as i'm sure others must have done too), so maybe they'll relise it's a good idea to add this feature.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure