Finance Confidential

Options
Hi, I am being tartgeted by Streetwise & Fleet St Publications on how to avoid tac etc. The latest is the following link which I received as a mailshot.
http://www.fspinvest.co.uk/Investment-Services/Finance-Confidential/Legal-Tax-Loopholes.html

Is this company legitimate and are they genuinely in the business of wanting people to reduce their tax obligations or is this another quick rich scam?

Thanks

Comments

• Elaine_Wilson
    Options
    I wouldn't class these people as a scam. They are in the business of selling information and as far as I can tell their information is usually pretty good.

But, you have to decide if it is worth their fees. I would suggest that all of the information is available for free if you are willing to spend a bit of time reading sensible boards such as this one and the Taxes board at The Motley Fool.

It is your choice. Do you keep up to date using the internet or pay someone to find these tax-saving strategies for you and charge for the details.
    If it’s not important to you, don’t consume it
  • over_seer
    Options
    Eliane, your response is very much appreciated. I am self employed (with a Ltc Co) have no investments, lots of debt (but plenty of equity) and I want to protect my (soon) retirement and children/grandchildren. I may soon be leaving these shores to ensure that. I really don't think it is worth their fees in my particular case. Thanks very much again:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure