We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…147148150152153…255

Comments

  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,128 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    None of the cts worked for me - since I had Monday's birthday points, I suppose I will not get any for a while. :sad:
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • luxor4t
    luxor4t Posts: 11,128 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    a good impression of what I've been doing all day

    d-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gifd-angry.gif

    Riverdancing ? :D

    sorry, could not resist!
    I can cook and sew, make flowers grow.
  • katiejones
    katiejones Posts: 696 Forumite
    luxor4t wrote: »
    Riverdancing ? :D

    sorry, could not resist!


    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Wins in 2013 - Jan - Heinz No Noise Ketchup.
  • suziewuzie
    suziewuzie Posts: 727 Forumite
    Daily Music Quiz Sarah, Exeter

    I won!!!!
    :T Hooray!!! It's always good to see someone from here have a win... it gives us all hope!!:T
    Weight loss - here we go again - watch this space!

    US...........And them............
  • rebecca431
    rebecca431 Posts: 84 Forumite
    hayley11 wrote: »
    How long does it usually take for pigsback to get more Boots vouchers? My points are burning a hole in my piggybank!!


    Hi i actually e-mailed them this morning about the Boots vouchers becing out of stock. They sent me an e-mail back saying they would be in stock by the end of the week! :j :j :j
  • aren't all those cts old ones? They didn't work for me but then I realsied I had already doen them in the last fortnight. However they worked for my husband who has new account.
  • BritBrat
    BritBrat Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    luxor4t wrote: »
    None of the cts worked for me - since I had Monday's birthday points, I suppose I will not get any for a while. :sad:


    I a trying to monitor the clickthroughs and look for a pattern.

    Not many for me these days either.
  • montycat_2
    montycat_2 Posts: 399 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I'm asking again .

    Has anyone had their Bingorooms points yet?

    Is there a problem ?

    I have messaged Pigsback about them .
  • rebecca431 wrote: »
    Hi i actually e-mailed them this morning about the Boots vouchers becing out of stock. They sent me an e-mail back saying they would be in stock by the end of the week! :j :j :j
    There were some there at lunchtime when I was ordering my John Lewis ones......
  • livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    montycat wrote: »
    I'm asking again .

    Has anyone had their Bingorooms points yet?

    Is there a problem ?

    I have messaged Pigsback about them .
    Ive emailed pigsbck twice now about these points and still no reply :mad:
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

    Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.