We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Gotta Laugh!!

Options
I am in the middle of corresponding with my creditors, am on a DMP through the CCCS and have been receiving polite but nonetheless, threatening letters etc etc. However, and this really makes me laugh, all of my creditors are still writing to me telling me how well I have managed my account and offering to lend me even more. Some have also sent me credit card cheques inviting me to transfer balances on to accounts where I have cut up and sent back the card. Wow, you would think that the banks knew what was actually going on with customers accounts or am I being rather naive in my view?

Comments

• Nicky_3
    Nicky_3 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Options
    You are dealing with computer systems rather than people. Thats the problem, it gives the impression that the left hand doenst know what the right hand is doing. Humans and Computers are not always compatible! ;)
    Debt is not the be all and end all. There is always a solution!
  • Jedi_Master
    Jedi_Master Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    Nicky wrote:
    You are dealing with computer systems rather than people. Thats the problem, it gives the impression that the left hand doenst know what the right hand is doing. Humans and Computers are not always compatible! ;)

Ha, ha, ha. Guessed so although as they say "garbage in garbage out" Perhaps computers aren't quite ready to take over the World just yet.
  • James240
    James240 Posts: 16,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    LOL can u just imagine Arnold Scharwznegger going up and down saying take this apr of 29% or u will be terminated!! LOL
    Savings Total so far for 2023: £8,062.58
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 237K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.8K Travel & Transport