We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

How to find £22k...?

Options
13»

Comments

• Ember999
    Ember999 Posts: 1,022 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Jamer wrote:
    Hiya. I think I'll step back in at this point. I really, really appreciate these ideas - especially as it nearly brought Yorkshireboy and Ember to blows!!! :beer:

In the aftermath of all this (and it really is since Sunday night) we've both been in tears. She feels ashamed and I feel sorry she was worrying without telling me for so long. But that aside, I think we're both extremely relieved it's now a problem shared.

In reality I'd have made the legal jump into the mortgage (and deeds etc) in the next 12 months anyway. Whatever solution we opt for may mean that that is merely brought forward.

Having said that, I'm determined not rush the decision on what to do (even though the next set of credit card bills are on the way). I know the "sticking it on the mortgage" decision is technically an expensive one, but I'm fascinated to know what they'll offer her/us and whether (on a good day, with a happy manager and the wind blowing in the right direction) we might be able to hammer out a better overall deal with them.

Failing all that, of course, we'll be following some of the advice on this site and I'll be trying to get my head around relieving the savings acc of £22k. I love her and everything... but... :eek: ...LOL...

Cheers, James

LOL :T LOL

Hey! Yorkshire Boy and I are Soulmates LOL (well - we both come from Yorkshire :D ) LOL

You love her and everything...but.... :eek:

LOL :rotfl: LOL :rotfl: LOL :T :T :T
    ~What you send out comes back to thee thricefold!~
    ~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.5K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.5K Work, Benefits & Business