Abolish Financial Services Ombudsman

Options
Dear Forum members

If like me you've got an horrendous experience of the FOS or know anyone else who has, you might be interested in a petition to abolish the Financial Ombudsman Service. Its available at: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/FOService/
:T

If link doesn’t work can be copied and pasted into browser. Please forward link to any other people you think will support this campaign.

They should definitely be replaced by an impartial statutory organisation with the actual power to police the financial sector. These FOS jokers are funded by the very organisations we try to complain about!

Hope you'll sign
Thanks

Comments

• Leixlip1
    Leixlip1 Posts: 372 Forumite
    Options
    I'm with you on this, some reform is certainly needed.
    I've (eventually) had a case against Barclaycard investigated and apparently its okay for them to send misleading letters; not communicate certain facts to me and for their Senior Customer Relationship Manager to give me inaccurate information (i.e. lie) in two seperate letters. I did not want or seek any compensation only an acknowledgement that Barclaycard had acted unethically but all I got was a large bucket of whitewash!!
    Strange old world.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport