We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Introducing Me

:o I am a long time MSE'r but have recently changed my name as I thought I may be recognised. This forum has done wonders for me in the last year or so and I just wanted to express my gratitude.

I have been doing a lot since my LBM and even before. There are some wonderful tales of inspiration and some sorrowful ones I can identify with. I just dodn't want it to look like as a first time poster I might be treated with suspicion :eek:
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ~Confucius

Comments

• hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Hello newbie not in disguise!!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • hypno06
    hypno06 Posts: 32,296 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    hypno06 wrote: »
    Hello newbie not in disguise!!

Doh that didn't come out how I meant.

Oh well, hello anyway!
    Successful women can still have their feet on the ground. They just wear better shoes. (Maud Van de Venne)
    Life begins at the end of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
  • hello and welcom back :D
    Watch this space.... Will update soon!
  • Troll! :mad:

I'm only kidding! :p

Are you who I think you are? :think:

:rotfl:
  • No Southernscouser, i was a pretty quiet bod anyway, but I recognise your voice :)
    Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ~Confucius
  • No Southernscouser, i was a pretty quiet bod anyway, but I recognise your voice :)

Well I hope now you've got your new guise you'll be a bit more vocal. :)

I'm a bit like that bad smell that you're not quite sure where it's come from but is always there! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.