Gazelle Exerciser

Options
Hi, I'm [EMAIL="I@looking"]looking[/EMAIL] for Tony Little's Gazelle exerciser (advertised on JJB shopping channel). The cost is £99 plus £13.95 postage. Does anyone know anywhere I could get this cheaper. I have tried Ebay where there are some for sale but they are all for collection only and I live too far away.

Thanks

Comments

• shazrobo
    shazrobo Posts: 3,313 Forumite
    Options
    personally i wouldn't bother i had one and it didnt help me get fitter or lose weight, i gave mine away on freecycle, you could try posting a wanted add on your local one
    enjoy life, we only get one chance at it:)
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have one, being used as a coat hanger :)

Didnt lose weight nor tone up either and I did use it - honest
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The problem with these machines is that they are quite boring, so you get easily fed up with them.

Have you considered buying some DVDs?
    I have a collection of them so that I can have a choice and I think they are great value for money. You can buy on ebay to get them a bit cheaper and sell when you get bored to minimise the cost further.

Currently I'm enjoying Lillia's Latinasize.
    You can choose the routines you want to do, so you can customise.
    You can see reviews of DVDs on amazon but of course it's somewhat subjective.

BTW - we do have an orbitrek and we do use it sometimes, but I think you need other options as well.

The only way I've got myself sorted is to join a gym (that I can visit 5 times a time), join a weight loss club (where I can visit 3 times a week), have the orbitrek (which I can use whilst watching TV) and have various DVDs I can use as well as my bicycle or walking.
    By surrounding myself with many options it means I can't complain about variety and I'm more likely to find something I like on any given day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure