Pension form P161..where do I get this online?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning
1 reply 2.1K views
buildingbuilding Forumite
531 Posts
if this is available online this woudl be best. it is the form to fill in for people who will collect their pension and be on low income.


  • CISCIS Forumite
    12.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    HMRC website says to contact your local tax office for a form
    I no longer work in Council Tax Recovery but instead work as a specialist Council Tax paralegal assisting landlords and Council Tax payers with council tax disputes and valuation tribunals. My views are my own reading of the law and you should always check with the local authority in question.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides