Do CDs sell on Amazon?

Options
Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone else has experience of this! Got rid of loooooooooooooooooooooooooooads of books on Amazon, and have a box of CDs to tackle next. I was thinking though, what with all the downloading and all whether anyone would buy them these days. Has anyone else managed to sell CDs on Amazon?
Debt at LBM July 2013: [STRIKE]£46,085.88[/STRIKE] :eek: Debt today: £36,501.67

20.8% down, 79.2% to go!

The quicker I'm debt free, the quicker I'll be Mrs. H! Date to beat: April 2018

Comments

• sleepless_saver
    Options
    I've sold a few but in my experience books sell better. The ones I have sold have been quite rare. No harm trying though, as at least Amazon doesn't charge you if they don't sell.
  • thepinklady
    Options
    I've sold a few on Amazon - but they never sell for much. I'd definitely list them - people still do listen to CDs.

If not maybe you could do a boot fair when the weather gets a litttle better, my OH had around 200 CDs last year so we done a boot fair and he managed to sell more or less all of them for around 50p each.
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Options
    I've sold a few CDs on there. Books sell better but if you're happy to let things go for a pound or 2 you'll shift them.
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Dame_Peggy_Slutt
    Options
    I've not used Amazon but have successfully sold loads and DVD's and CD's on PlayTrade, through Play.com - just visit Play.com site and you'll find very simple to follow instructions.

Good Luck! ;)
  • backtomum
    Options
    I used to do so well on e-bay. Not now though. I put a load of clothes up recently - a lot didn't sell (they were like new and by Next), I relisted them and they made buttons (e.g. £1.10 for a poncho, top and skirt). To me it seems more trouble sometimes than the pitance it makes. I'll struggle on though maybe I need to look at my wording, pictures etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure