PaP/Moozie's What will/have you spent today Friday 15th Febuary thread

Options
Morning all:hello: Should be a NSD here:rolleyes: Hope everyone has a fantastic and ferocious Friday:) (but not too ferocious:rotfl:I hope). Take care of yourselves:)
BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!

THE KILLERS :cool:

THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:

Comments

• newmum1
    newmum1 Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hopefully only the cost to send an ebay pacel, but I guess that don't really count Im well chuffed though, i upgraded to a Nokia N95 and sold it for £302.00 that will be going on the credit card :)
  • kizzykizzywizzy
    Options
    Good morning all :D
    Hoping for a NSD, children off school as they have an inset day, so possibly we will bake some biscuits or cakes today:p
    Got to be good with the money as it's half term next week:eek:
    Keep it low everyone:T

P.S. Always meant to say I love the MiSER's part of your sig Free ( certainly true about me:rotfl: )
    Comping again - wins so far : 2 V festival tix, 2 NFL tix, 6 bottles of wine, personalised hand soap, Aussie miracle conditioner :beer:

Married my best friend 15/4/16 :)
  • jennyred
    jennyred Posts: 421 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    good afternoon roomies.

well went into town with the plan of spending nothing.
    we get free parking my town,
    went to bank to pick up new card, reduce overdraft (now its finally paid off, yay) and close dormant account which is still showing on my credit file.
    then went to boots and bought toothpaste with points,
    then went looking for cheap padded envelopes. (first ever items selling on ebay in 2 hours! yippee) CANT FIND ANY ANYWHERE!!!! any ideas guys? ended up buying them from Woolworths but cost a fortune. if I'm going to do this regularly - need to get cosy down.

so ended up spending £5.76. poo
  • kizzykizzywizzy
    Options
    I don't sell a lot on ebay, but I re-use used padded envelopes, from prize wins or freebies. We have quite a few cheap shops like wilkinsons, poundstretchers near me so they're quite a good place to go to. Well done on your sales!
    Comping again - wins so far : 2 V festival tix, 2 NFL tix, 6 bottles of wine, personalised hand soap, Aussie miracle conditioner :beer:

Married my best friend 15/4/16 :)
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    Options
    No spend day!

Yesterday I spent nearly £2 on yoghurts and chocolate
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all!

Day looks like its threaening rain for us so Hubby2Be and I are staying in, which should mean a complete no spender! Woohoo!!!

Dinner is in the fridge and freezer, and Im spending my afternoon googling ideas for wedding reception buffet!
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
  • poorbutrich
    poorbutrich Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Options
    Another NSD over here. Quite pleased I wandered around Waitrose yesterday while waiting to meet someone and didn't buy anything.

The weekend is going to be quite harsh on my purse, so really mustn't spend anything tonight...
    Overpay!
  • karren
    karren Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    Options
    nsd here!!!!!
    made spag bol in slow cooker, and loads of mini meatballs out of the rest (huge tray of mince £2.50) so we should get about 3 meals from the mince
    :A :j
  • poorbutrich
    poorbutrich Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    Options
    I've got a ridiculous urge to buy something on ebay that I don't need. PLease can someone talk me out of it!
    Overpay!
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    Nothing again, I think I've forgotten how to spend :eek:
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income