We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Free Pampers vouchers and baby booklets (Merged)
Comments
-
i wonder if we get any nappy vouchers too.lol:beer:0
-
I phoned up for my daz voucher, and there was no mention of nappies, did you guys ask about the nappies?0
-
Just telelphoned the number to request the coupon and was asked if I knew anyone who had a baby. I said I am a 14 month old baby and was offered some nampies to try and comment on.
Thanks for posting.0 -
aw, I wasn't asked if I had a baby, and mine was shouting down the phone at the woman, lol. Oh well, getting a daz voucher anyways, thanks!0
-
dcasey wrote:Just telelphoned the number to request the coupon and was asked if I knew anyone who had a baby. I said I am a 14 month old baby and was offered some nampies to try and comment on.
Perhaps this is where people are going wrong. Perhaps you need your baby to request them. :rotfl: LOL I can just imagine all the babies trying to get free nappies. :rotfl: My 18mth old already thinks the phone is hers.
No offensence ment to dcasey but it made me laugh.Tamiya Widow0 -
Thanks for this. I rang about the coupon, and despite my 10 month old happily babbling in the background, there was no mention of the nappies.
So I rang back and just asked if there were any samples at the mo, lovely lady said yes, the new pampers flex, and what size did i want.
She said she'd sent size 4 and 4+! If you aren't getting anywhere, just ask.
Thanks OP."I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"0 -
Lol! I phoned up with a different 'query' and also mentioned that 'a friend of mine has been sent some pampers samples, and is it is possible for me to try some' and the woman told me that it was only being offered to certain people who ring up, as they are wanting to get new customers for pampers. I said that I usually use huggies (which is true as I get them at boots, but like pampers more) and she said that she couldn't send me any out, and that she'd put me through to bounty to see if they had any samples. Then she cut me off. I phoned back up, got through to bounty, and then they didn't have a clue what I was on about. Never mind!0
-
I prefer Huggies anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
But free Pampers would have been nice - never mind ..I did get my £2 voucher!0 -
Got my free sample of nappies today but they were way too big for my baby. I phoned them back and they said that if I pass the big ones on they will send me some smaller ones. I also got my £2 voucher.3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
:beer:0 -
I received my 4 samples this morning, plus a £2 voucher off a range of their products!
I have lots of nappies at the mo, so will use the samples in a few weeks. Nice freebie, though."I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
