Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,

Options

Comments

• DebsA_2
    Options
    Hi, glad you like it. Can't wait to get mine. My hubbie's also working in north london next week so he'll be trying every Aldi in London (I haven't told him yet). I'll let you know if we manage to get some. lol..
    :mad: Current Debts :mad:

2002 [strike]£21,000[/strike]- 2008 £8,500

Will be Debt Free in 2012 or before if possible :j
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Plus at this price you can afford to use one jar as hand cream.
  • marbella
    Options
    Just been out and bought mine, the shelf had loads on, but for how long
  • merlinormartin
    Options
    I have extra sensitive skin and have tried most face creams ranging from supermarket "basics" to the £10+ and normally end up with red blotchy skin, last night i decided to try the aldi night cream ....*drum roll* .... no red itchy red skin !!:j.. great cream!
    "Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone, and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering"
  • matmcgregor
    Options
    Any one know the cheapest place to get anti wrinkle cream and the like for men from??
  • fruitcake_2
    Options
    Any one know the cheapest place to get anti wrinkle cream and the like for men from??

Men are allowed to use this cream too....it's not gender bias. My OH is always using my products and has amazing skin.....:kisses3:
  • fluffyscruffy
    Options
    Lots on the shelf in Newark on Trent Aldi this afternoon
    You can if you think you can!
  • tinker77
    tinker77 Posts: 126 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Have done since seeing promo on Marie Clare on line last week loads in Dunstable lovely lovely normally creams make me go spotty one weeks use no spots so would recommend!!!
    :j
    This website has changed my life latest win has been PPI reclaim worth £4,900 awarded by RBS
  • Princess_Jane
    Options
    My sis in law works in Aldi and tipped me off about this, but she couldn't remember what it was called, so I bought the Lacuna day cream for combination skin.

Anyone reviews of this?
    DEBT FREE! Sep '08/£9,800 in Oct '06 :beer:
  • loveandlight
    Options
    It leaves my skin looking very greasy and shiny no matter how much I rub it in.:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure