I have money off restaurant vouchers for you...

Options
Got sent 3 vouchers which I am happy to send to anyone if you PM me :D(don't think I can put them up here as it is a pdf file to print out) :confused:
Will be back online later this evening so will do it then.
Anyway...
Never heard of it but there's a BluBeckers 25% off M-F until 19th March (excl Valentines Day) for groups of up to 6
Chiquitos two main meals for the price of one, Sun-Thurs excl Valentine's and Mothers Day.
Frankie and Benny's £5 off the bill til March 19 excl Valentine's and Mothers Day. :j

So, if you want any of them, let me know and I'll ping them over this evening. Hope they are of some use to somebody....:p

BE x
PS What is BluBeckers? Just out of curiosity! :cool:

Comments

• bubblybabe
    Options
    hi I would love the frankie and benny if still available???:rolleyes:

THANKYOU!!
    :beer: :j
    BigEars wrote: »
    Got sent 3 vouchers which I am happy to send to anyone if you PM me :D(don't think I can put them up here as it is a pdf file to print out) :confused:
    Will be back online later this evening so will do it then.
    Anyway...
    Never heard of it but there's a BluBeckers 25% off M-F until 19th March (excl Valentines Day) for groups of up to 6
    Chiquitos two main meals for the price of one, Sun-Thurs excl Valentine's and Mothers Day.
    Frankie and Benny's £5 off the bill til March 19 excl Valentine's and Mothers Day. :j

So, if you want any of them, let me know and I'll ping them over this evening. Hope they are of some use to somebody....:p

BE x
    PS What is BluBeckers? Just out of curiosity! :cool:
  • liz545
    liz545 Posts: 1,726 Forumite
    Options
    2015 comp wins - £370.25
    Recent wins: gym class, baby stuff
    Thanks to everyone who posts freebies and comps! :j
  • BigEars_2
    BigEars_2 Posts: 147 Forumite
    Options
    Ah brilliant, thanks Liz! Sorry everyone, I'm just a bit crap at these new fangled computery things ;)
    BE x
  • simplepete
    Options
    I got them too, through the mystery shopping site I use, and also wondered what that restaurant (beginning with B?) was!!
    At first, i thought they'd just sent me vouchers for the few places I hadn't visited..!!
  • lm07
    lm07 Posts: 370 Forumite
    Options
    I used the chiquitos one today but they were quite dubious about it asking where I had got it. I said from the internet but they wanted to know which site as they hadn't seen them before. They did accept them in the end. Anyone else have troubles with theirs? Apart from that, it's a great bargain!
  • g_sarah80
    Options
    Do you know why the http://80.68.85.124/uk/survey/trg/TR...20vouchers.pdf link is not working as the expiry of this voucher is not until 19th March!?
  • Caterina
    Caterina Posts: 5,919 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Not working for me either

Caterina
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • deeej
    deeej Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I believe the reason why the link cannot be accessed is because you have to be logged into the site in order to access the information. Never mind, thanks anyway.
  • newreclaimer
    Options
    For those that have asked, Blubeckers is a great restaurant. There are probably about 10 now to the West of London and they do the best spare ribs Ive ever had in this country!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure