Times kids dvds

Does anyone have the free Times DVD of Chorlton and the Wheelies to spare from last week? I would be very grateful for it and would send a stamped addressed padded envelope for it. I managed to get the rest of the set but missed this one.Thanks.

Comments

• Hi, I don't, but it might be worth asking at a couple of WHSmiths as they're unlikely to have sent them back with the returns, they might well have got them hanging around. Good luck.
  • Hizz
    Hizz Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    Was it included in the paper?

If so, have a look on the Times website most likely under promotions.

There will be an email to contact or freephone them to request the freebie that was missing from that paper you bought;)

Like most other nationals, they post them to you for free.
    One hundred years from now it won't matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little better because, I was important in the life of a child.
  • pdoff
    pdoff Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    i missed this one too unfortunately. my 2 flumps dvds & my captain pugwash one don't work anyway so very disappointed with the times. i emailed them re faulty discs & i have to return them at my own expense to be replaced. so dont bother trying to get another by saying is faulty cos u need to return it & prove it. am hoping they are gonna reimburse my postage!! my sons & neices wanna see the flumps! can't believe i got 2 dodgy ones? does anyone else's flumps one work?

none of any left in my local smiths btw.
    Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shovelling snow when it's still snowing!
  • pdoff
    pdoff Posts: 2,908 Forumite
    have you tried freecycle? i got a wombles one on there. i offered to send an sae but they didn't even want one - bonus! i guess if they had to collect it they must want it but is wortha try.
    Cleaning the house while children are growing is like shovelling snow when it's still snowing!
  • Bella_b
    Bella_b Posts: 859 Forumite
    Only the weekend ones were included with paper.. if you wanted to get the others you had to go to whsmith and collect them. I got the Henry's cat one.. the girl gave me one for my bf as well.. as I know he likes that cartoon! hehe.. I didnt even have to give the coupon in! You might have to order it through the Times, you can still get it I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure