New Post Advanced Search

Thorntons Codes

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
494 replies 109.7K views
angeeluangeelu Forumite
18 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
When you spend £25 or more. Enter code PRS1 in the promotion code box when you are at the website checkout page.

I received this code in a mutualpoints.com mailing. It's not a personalised code and I don't get anything if you use it. (I already got my 5 points for viewing the site after receiving the email).

Hope to help someone...
:)

Replies

• ahllahll Forumite
    1.5K posts
    I got this email from Thortons for 10% of if its of any use to someone out there

XE36 valid until 15th Dec on order of £30 or more
    "The time is always right to do what is right"
  • slowenslowen Forumite
    2.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quidco are also offering 15% cashback for Thorntons at the moment so you will end up with 25% off your order which is good
  • sfellsfell Forumite
    64 posts
    Hi everyone. Have got a code for thortons for 10 % off, but you have to spend £25! Okay if your like me and have a huge family!
    Hope this is helpful to someone, and sorry if it's already been posted.

Code: EE71
    :beer:
  • sarahlouise210sarahlouise210 Forumite
    3.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    who needs a large family ...£25.00 spend at Thorntons is ....heavenly (about 9 bags of cappucino truffles!!!!!)
    I have had brain surgery - sorry if I am a little confused sometimes ;)
  • benf90benf90 Forumite
    590 posts
    I presume you'll also be able to use this code when going through quidco to get 15% cash back...

Thorntons Quidco
  • jodyemmajodyemma Forumite
    156 posts
    got this with my lovefilm dvd's this morning
    'GOLDEN TICKET' enter the code LF17 at http://www.thorntons.co.uk and you will recieve 20% off anything you buy from the magical world of thontons.co.uk valid till 30th april
  • Other codes new and old, happy easter!

15% off your first order at Thorntons Enter: EVC7
    10% Off £25 + Spend Enter: PER1 or XM54 or NWS6
    Free delivery on orders over £25 Enter: BAE7
    Spend over £25 and receive Free Delivery! Enter: MBA7
    20% Off of Thornton's Chocolate Code: VCV7
    Free P&P on All Orders Above £30. Enter Code: VB07
    10% Off at Thorntons (Min Order £35) XM54
    15% Off on any spend on Thorntons ancs
    £5 OFF when they spend £25 or more XWF6
    No Advertising in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you are not allowed links in your signature, particularly to your own referral web site !!

post 3

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=305655

ADVERTISING

This site is free from advertising. Posts on any board considered to be advertising goods, services and/or companies will be removed. We also do not allow advertising via PM

Examples of this can include anything from a specific sales post or a link to your own website in which you attempt to sell something to someone offering their holiday home to forum members. Unfortunately we cannot allow any advertising of any description no matter how honourable the intention.

This includes the Referrals Board (see below).

If you think you have a genuinely good deal please contact a Board Guide for the board you’d like to post it on. If they agree with you they’ll contact the MSE Team and it will be considered. Any final decision will be that of the MSE Team. Please do not question the response with the Board Guide.

and post 25

SIGNATURE LINKS

The only links permitted in signatures are those of the MSE team, the Forum team, Board Guides and links to charity (ie they are on the Charities Commission Register of Charities). This includes un-activated links. If in doubt, contact [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still a plug for your web site

does not take an idiot to google and still find it or type the url in their address bar
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • linnyplinnyp Forumite
    156 posts
    Anyone know if you can use say a 20% off code with a free postage code or is it one only per order?