Audience Tickets for It Pays To Watch still Available

It Pays To Watch - Free Tickets Available!

We're back with our fourth series in January and we want you to play a part.

If you'd like free tickets to be a part of our audience, please email with a daytime phone number at [EMAIL="audience@moneysavingproductions.com"][email protected][/EMAIL] or call us on 020 7603 7755. The show is filmed on Wednesday afternoons, the same day as transmission, at our central London studio.

We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

Many thanks,
The 'It Pays To Watch' Team

Get the Martin's Money Tips Free E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Replies

• stebizstebiz Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please confirm location. Is it London??

Thanks
    Stebiz
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • Yes it is London

The Audience meeting point is Cafe Rouge, 2nd Floor Whitleys Centre, Queensway, West London.
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A moneysaving tip, if you speak nicely to the (very handsome) manager of Cafe Rouge and tell him you are there for IPTW he'll give you 25% off the lunch menu :D
  • marleyboymarleyboy Forumite
    16.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent, all we need now is an MSE guide to transport to and from the Studio ;) Any chance of a lift ;)
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It Pays To Watch - Free Tickets Available!

We'll soon be back with our third series, starting on September 17, and we want you to play a part.

If you'd like free tickets to be a part of our audience, please email with a daytime phone number to [EMAIL="audience@moneysavingproductions.com"][email protected][/EMAIL]. The show is filmed on Wednesday afternoons, the same day as transmission, at our central London studio.

If a group of you are interested in travelling to the studio from outside London please get in touch so we can try to arrange travel for you.

In addition, we'll be running coaches from the following cities to get you to and from the studio (if we get enough interest):
    • Manchester on September 17
    • Birmingham on September 24
    • Bristol or Cardiff on October 1
    We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.
    Many thanks,
    The 'It Pays To Watch' Team

Edinburgh or Glasgow on October 8 ;)
  • TigsteroonieTigsteroonie Forumite
    24.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edinburgh or Glasgow on October 8 ;)

Surely it would take all flippin' day to get down there by coach - would they put us up for the night? Or is that not terribly money-saving?

It'd take us 3 hours to even get to the coach meeting point ... ah well. Perhaps Martin or Ruth would like to come film a segment in the Highlands instead? :D
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

:) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • MothballsWalletMothballsWallet Forumite
    15.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance the Birmingham coach could make a stop off for Birmingham International or Coventry?

My bus pass would let me make the connection easily there - to get to Brum requires an extra ticket for me between Birmingham International and Birmingham itself.

See, I'm being very MSE!
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?

I live in the UK City of Culture 2021
  • CaterinaCaterina Forumite
    5.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am trying to get a group of OSers to meet and someone suggested going to see Martin's show, are there tickets available for late November please?

Everything about the meet is still up in the air so I have no idea of numbers etc. Thanks

Caterina
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • We are currently filming the 3rd series of It Pays To Watch. The final filming date is the 5th November.

However we are currently taking names for the 4th series which is due to start in Jan 2009.

Please send an email to [EMAIL="audience@moneysavingproductions.com"][email protected][/EMAIL] to be put on the list.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides