We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

What have we all won in January

Options

Comments

• katiekittykat
    Options
    Sweet FA!!! :(
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • tuppie
    tuppie Posts: 1,269 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sony PSP is my Jan Win.
    Waiting to win an ITV competition.....:A
  • vicki_b
    vicki_b Posts: 306 Forumite
    Options
    hiya system fan..how many comps do you enter a day?i enter all the ones on here and since October ive won about £200 worth of stuff which is o.k but it still a bit crap compared to everyone elses...what is all your secrets as some of you win a couple of things each day..congrats onyour wins!!!
  • Batgirl
    Batgirl Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I had to copy this of the radio station's website - I think I may have managed £2008 for 2008!

Best of Irish Literature prize pack, Stranglehold on XBOX 360, An Ipod shuffle and tube of Berocca, A pair of Panasonic HD headphones, An ACF car kit, a £50 voucher for Pizza express, £40 of Pets at Home vouchers, £50 of Staples vouchers, A ricola wellbeing pack, a Rimini prize pack, a selection of books from DK’s eyewitness range, A Macmillan Coffee morning pack, A family pass to Cadbury World, £50 of Sainsburys vouchers,£50 voucher for Beefeater, An Ice Ice baby prize pack with Ben and Jerrys Fossil Fuel ice cream & an Inconvenient Truth on DVD, A luxury fishbowl, A delamere dairy bumper prize pack, Series 1-4 of Foyles War, A Hamper of sweets, a Mock You Rappers toy from Tomy, a Total Business Prize Pack, A selection of stylish Phillips energy saving lamps, A £25 giftcard for Build a bear workshop, An Energy Saving kettle and Powerdown button to save energy in your home, a skittle set and quiz book, Cocoto racers on Nintendo DS, a Celestron Powerseeker 525 reflector telescope, Carnival Funfair games on Nintendo Wii, A safer homes kit, A Breast cancer awareness pack, a casserole dish, the fifth series of Midsomer Murders on DVD, Scottish Wedding Prize Pack, A month’s supply of healthy snacks, A month’s supply of Huggies Little Walkers courtesy of Huggies Little Walkers and A Bosch Cordless Isio Shrub Shear, a Duck Hamper, a special Bob The Builder Christmas book plus 6 months subscription to click+play.com, a £50 Voucher from Bonusprint to help personalise your Christmas, A full range of the new Schwarzkoph Smoothies range of shampoos and conditioners, a tool kit courtesy of Screwfix.com, a AVG Internet Security goody bag, A creative Zen Mp3 Player courtesy of The National Lottery, An Eco Kettle & fairtrade, cafe direct goodies, The complete series of Two Fat Ladies, an RAC Sat Nav System, £30 worth of BAA vouchers,A Last Word Board Game, A Cheggers Game for the PS2, A years Supply of Persil + Mr Men prize pack, A plasma tv stand, A world snooker Championship 2007/2008 nintendo DS game, A Bounty Pampering voucher, A £50 shopping voucher to spend online at vertbaudet.co.uk, £100 voucher for MFI, a kids tidy and £40 worth of kids toy store vouchers, a copy of Any Questions Answered (AQA) for all of life's important questions, A Shrek The Third DVD and goodie bag, a Loot.com Christmas Stocking, a copy of NBA 2k8 the most accurate basketball sim ever created, new Playstation 3 Singstar game, A Nintendo DS lite with More brain training, A gaggia coffee machine and Gaggia coffees thanks to Whittards, A pair of Audio Technika noise cancelling headphones, Pinnacle's Studio Plus 11 editing software,5 Who Wants to be a Millionaire 3rd edition mobile games & a Plug & Play TV Game, a copy of Guitar Hero 3, Super strong LED lights for your garden

I was even in the local paper for this one!!

That really is an amazing lot, only problem is .... you are going to have to have a major ebay session when it all arrives :rotfl: unless you have a xbox, playstation, wii etc. Very jealous thinks it is fab to get such a varied win, and must ask who was the mystery voice?????????
    May 2015 £10 a day currently £208
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Mystery Voice was Tony Hadley. Things have been distributed among friends/relatives and my husband's office, and I was delighted to get my hands on the DS!! Barely saw the MP3 players before the kids whisked them off!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    DUKE wrote: »
    What a win JB :eek:

Myzdamena - you could go for the lowest, middle or highest price - I'm confused too :confused:

OK nearly there.... I have taken the cheapest price I can find and am just stuck at that chewing gum training kit...you know the nike one with the chewing gum site can't remember what it was now lol

EDIT: candystand.... that's it. Well if you took whe RRP of the stuff from the labels it's over £100 of stuff...but I'm sure you can get it cheaper? And the trays of chewing gum? Each one of them sells for loads in the shops..anyone worked it out so I don't have to? LOL
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • maria08k
    maria08k Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    Have only just joined but gutted that i missed out on the Sweeney Todd Premiere comp, have been twice to see it in the cinema as im a HUGE Johnny Depp fan.lol
    2008 Total: £3232.46!!
    Jan 09: £289.95Feb:£39.99 March: £274.99 April: Guinot travel set £50,Liz Earle Hot Polish £12.50,Bamboo socks £13,Hoppop changing bag £55,Um Bongo juice & T.shirt £54.99,Confessions Of A Shopaholic Book £5.50 May: Nothing :(June: Premiere tickets to Public Enemies:eek::D, Betterware cleaning kit
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    Options
    Myzdamena wrote: »
    OK nearly there.... I have taken the cheapest price I can find and am just stuck at that chewing gum training kit...you know the nike one with the chewing gum site can't remember what it was now lol

EDIT: candystand.... that's it. Well if you took whe RRP of the stuff from the labels it's over £100 of stuff...but I'm sure you can get it cheaper? And the trays of chewing gum? Each one of them sells for loads in the shops..anyone worked it out so I don't have to? LOL

the trays of chewing gum...each pot is worth about £2.40 each
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    ..that's a lot of money! There are loads of packets of those in there. Bah I'll say £100 for the lot...

Thanks xxxx
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    Options
    Myzdamena wrote: »
    ..that's a lot of money! There are loads of packets of those in there. Bah I'll say £100 for the lot...

Thanks xxxx

how many pots did you win?!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family