We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Disney dvds help needed please
trafalgar_2
Posts: 22,309 Forumite
I need to find (cause grandchildren know what they like ;D) two disney films,but I'm having difficulty because there are so many with the same title :-/
I need two disney films which are
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
They have to be the original disney film ...................not sequels ::)
Can anyone help please ;D ;D
When searching there are too many variations , it's confusing me
I need two disney films which are
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast
They have to be the original disney film ...................not sequels ::)
Can anyone help please ;D ;D
When searching there are too many variations , it's confusing me
0
Comments
-
Check e-bay too there's some on there0
-
Thanks , at least i know what I'm looking for now I know whats on the cover but I need them to be region 2......thanks anyway
0 -
I don't think you can buy them region 2
hope I'm wrong though
0 -
some of the disney films are only out for a limited amount of time, my sister just lost out when trying to buy the Tarzan dvd recently0
-
Oh didn't know that....................so I might not get them thensome of the disney films are only out for a limited amount of time, my sister just lost out when trying to buy the Tarzan dvd recently
0 -
you may still be able to buy them 2nd hand E-bay etc
just ask for confirmation that they are region 2 :)0 -
some of the disney films are only out for a limited amount of time, my sister just lost out when trying to buy the Tarzan dvd recently
Disney work on a seven year cycle of existing films and only bring them back out every seven years.0 -
amazon.co.uk
Amazon have beaty and the beast bundled with a sequel - the enchanted christmas, region 2
link shortened0 -
The Little Mermaid R2 DVD has been released but is now out of print. It goes for £25 plus on eBay but be careful. There are plenty of 'copies' and Asian imports pretending to be original R2. Incidently the R2 disneys tend to be more collectable (and more expensive) than the limited issue R1 DVDs presumably because less are printed. Genuine R2's have the PG logo on the front and a mickey mouse hologram on the back of the dvd case.
There is a collectors edition 2 disc box set R2 of beauty and the beast (in a red cover). Again expect to pay around £20 plus.
Hope this helps a bit
craniumI don't believe it!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards