Tesco Vouchers Codes-NO CHAT NEW THREAD!

Options

Comments

• Slubberd
    Options
    miggyuz wrote: »
    :j I have just been e-mailed a good one. £10 off a £50 order - xxm7fj. It just worked for me - GOOD LUCK, hope it works for you too!!! Valid on deliveries before 17 Feb, so need to act quickly!

Many thanks! First one to work for me for ages!:beer:
  • KiKi
    KiKi Posts: 5,377 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    £7 worked for me, and the other two £5 ones banked, too!

Thank you so much to whoever posted those! :)

KiKi
    ' <-- See that? It's called an apostrophe. It does not mean "hey, look out, here comes an S".
  • piltonvet
    Options
    £10.00 off order over £ 50.00 groceries
    xxm7fj expires 17/02/08
    no good for me this week bloody typical finally get a code and cant use it:confused:
  • sarah1975uk
    Options
    £7 code just worked for me too, thanks very much OP xxx
    :T This site is great! Thanks to Martin Lewis & everyone who participates and helps so many people! Without you all, where would we be ??:T

:A The days are long, but the years are short! Cherish every moment, you blink that moment is gone forever :sad: :A
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    whats the £7 off code pls?
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • MimiJane
    MimiJane Posts: 7,963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    emweaver wrote: »
    whats the £7 off code pls?

£7.00 off £50 valid until 02/03 xxptd7
    Wins since 2009 = £17,600

MANY THANKS TO ALL OPS
  • miggyuz
    Options
    MimiJane wrote: »
    Been hunting around for some new codes and found these on Paidtoshop ... they're the first ones that have worked for me since before Christmas, so assuming they're new :-

£7.00 off £50 valid until 02/03 xxptd7
    £5.00 off £50 valid 03/03 - 23/03 xxjjc4
    £5.00 off £50 valid 24/03 - 06/04 xxzdff

Hope they work for everyone sport-smiley-001.gif

x

Nice one!! Used the £10 off code for this week, but have managed to bank these ones for future weeks. At last Tesco seem to be sorting themselves out!!:T
  • elainepm
    Options
    XXM7FJ was emailed to me and has worked tonight for £10 off £50. I have not posted b4 as have never had codes sent to me but always benefited from others postings. Have been peed off with Tesco as spend at least £100 a week and no codes so I hope this works for some. I was not even going to bother to use it as been going to Asda but that is biting my nose off to spite my face as my mum wolud say. Elainex
  • sjpsam
    sjpsam Posts: 325 Forumite
    Options
    had one via email

£10 off £50 shop expires 17th feb

code : XXM7FJ

Hope it helps someone
    sam x
    :) If you like what I say please say thanks :)
  • debbie314131
    Options
    Me too! Same code aswell! Havent shopped with them for a few weeks, since the disappearance of codes, so I think they are trying to coax us back.

Have to admit that it has worked. £10 of £50 spend is pretty good. But I will resume back to Asda from next week.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure