New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

ArtRage - Free Art Programme Download

edited 2 February 2016 at 1:27PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
3 replies 27.4K views
Joe_Totale_2Joe_Totale_2
135 posts
Forumite
edited 2 February 2016 at 1:27PM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
Click on the website below to download this great little utility, ideal for kids or grown-ups, very simple to use:

"ArtRage is a painting package designed to provide a realistic and fun simulation of using paint on a canvas, along with pens, pencils, crayons, and other tools."

Try out the tracing paper (just select one of your favourite pictures), to use as a background.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/ArtRage_d2098.html

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
...the north will rise again...

Replies

• I've used artrage for a while - it really is very good

my kids have enjoyed using it too

recommended

WM
    Smile - life's good !
  • deano4930deano4930
    62 posts
    Forumite
    ive got this too but i got it with pc shopper magazine free on a disc
  • Superb! Just downloaded it to give it a try, and, well, it's superb!

I will definitely be installing this at home now (you don't think I'd risk my home computer trying out new software do you?) so that my 5 year old daughter can be kept busy for hours on end tracing pictures of our cats and colouring them in!

Thanks Joe for bringing it to our attention!

:-)

--Simon.
    --Simon.