We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Wooden Dolls House

:)Does anybody know where I can buy a good quality dolls house(preferably wooden) which won't cost the earth. I've looked at the one from ELC but am not impressed.
Please can anyone help?

Comments

  • Peakma
    Peakma Posts: 728 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I recently bought one from the index sale,reduced from £19.95 to £9.95 ,I've just checked they're out of stock online,but you can check your local store,if you want to look at it it's catologue no.441-836.
    They also have a similar one(with an extra attatchment ) for £29.99, cat. no. 441-071.
    I think they're particulary good value because they include the furnitue, I'm not sure what quality they are , as not got around to opening the box yet!
    Happy shopping.
  • Peakma
    Peakma Posts: 728 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    also just remembered seeing a bargain one for £30.00 rrp £150.00. Perhaps for an older child, this was from https://www.toysandnursery.com. Realy good website for bargain toys.
  • I know that this is not what you are looking for but your post made me remember a post on an american site that I had read recently about a dolls house



    http://frugalliving.about.com/od/uncommonuses/a/newspaper_2.htm

    PS I hope it's ok to refer to another site. If not I'll edit the link
  • Thanks everyone. I've checked out your suggestions and the house on Little Minds.co.uk looks perfect.
    Will order it tomorrow. Bye and thanks again ;D ;D ;D
  • I have a dolls house for sale which you can look at on my web-site - the address is https://www.dollshousesandbits.info
    You will also find an e-mail address there which you can use to reply to me if you wish.
    Bye for now!
    katieo
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.