50% off at Zizzi Italian restaurants with the Telegraph

Options
What’s the deal?

The Telegraph is offering readers 50% off main courses at Zizzi Italian restaurants, when you buy a copy of the paper from this Sunday till next Friday.

How to grab the offer

Vouchers will be printed in the Telegraph everyday from Sat 26 January until Fri 1 February. (The press office has confirmed that these are the correct dates, but the wording on its T&Cs is a bit confusing). Simply grab one and take it along to your nearest Zizzi for 50% off main courses.

There must be at least two people dining (maximum is six). The offer is valid Sundays to Thursdays, excluding Valentines Day, and closes 24 February. Read the full T&Cs.

Thanks to mcallister1 in the daily newspaper thread who originally spotted the deal.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Beate
    Beate Posts: 3,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks but the date seems to be wrong. On the website it says you can collect until 24 February (instead of 1 February as you state above).
    Reclaimed thanks to this site:
    £175 Abbey Mortgage Repayment Fee, £170.03 Capital One Bank Charges £418.07 Lloyds TSB Bank Charges, £2,671.55 Mis-sold Endowment Policy, all for OH
  • peterward
    Options
    I think I will have to go out and get a Telegraph newspaper next week now. I fancy taking my wife out for a nice Italian meal.
  • Alwaysright
    Options
    I'll look out for it, thanks.
  • limpingchicken
    Options
    We have a north/south divide, it would seem. I would have liked these to visit a Zizzi restaurant in Hertfordshire. Shame.
    "Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement" (RHCP)
  • Former_MSE_Archna
    Options
    Hi limpingchicken, the vouchers don't appear until 26 January. If you click through to the site you can see a full list of participating restaurants across the UK. HTH
  • saving_is_fun
    Options
    Do you think it's one voucher per free main course and you'd have to buy 3 papers if six people were dining?
  • Secret_Wookie_2
    Options
    We have a north/south divide, it would seem. I would have liked these to visit a Zizzi restaurant in Hertfordshire. Shame.

There is one in St Albans
  • deva
    deva Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i imagine that this is a similar offer to the one in december for la tasca.
    1. buy paper
    2. book resturant quoting offer
    3. eat and drink- upto 8 people
    4. pay for half of food and whole of drinks

still a fabulous bargain though!
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    dont forget it starts tommorrow folks!!!
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • andre
    Options
    Beate, what it means is that you can only collect vouchers up until 1st February, but use them in Zizzi's up to 24th February
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure