We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Looking for a video sender
gdhgdh
Posts: 22 Forumite
Hi 
I've seen these on the Urgents board at Maplin at really good prices in the past, but does anyone know where I can get a wireless 2.4GHz video sender (preferably with infra-red support) for decent money?
Cheers,
Gavin.
I've seen these on the Urgents board at Maplin at really good prices in the past, but does anyone know where I can get a wireless 2.4GHz video sender (preferably with infra-red support) for decent money?
Cheers,
Gavin.
0
Comments
-
If you dont ask for discount you don't get discount0
-
Ooh thanks for that

Cheers,
Gavin.0 -
pop into a index store i got 1 there today 29.99If I helped or saved you money - Thank me
If I helped you spend some money - spank me
If I done both - :lipsrseal me:eek:
0 -
Ah I see item 551-681 (video sender without pll
£29.99 ) but there's no mention of whether it supports using your remote controls on the receiver so I can change channels on the satellite box from upstairs...
Can you confirm if it has the Infra-Red 'eye' ?
Cheers,
Gavin.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards