please help

Options
I am trying to make a complaint about the way my case is being dealt with. My case is being dealt with by the Bolton office but whenn i went on the complaints page there was no info for the bolton office. Does anybody know where i need to email my complaint to

Comments

• Sensemaya
    Sensemaya Posts: 1,739 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would contact your MP and ask the assistant to phone the Parliamentary helpline. Perhaps you can scan your complaint to the assistant?
  • enemes
    enemes Posts: 909 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My case was being dealt with in Glasgow, but i sent my complaint from the Complaints page to Falkirk.

There was a definite "us and them" attitude between the two offices, and as a result my case got resolved fairly quickly.

I would assume that you may have the same between Dudley and Bolton, so I would plunge for the Dudley option. The places listed are the only ones which have a Complaints Resolution Team.

before you send your complaint, write it out on Notepad/Word and then copy and paste it onto the complaints form, then you have a record of what you sent.

Good Luck
    :wave:
  • rach28
    rach28 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    I have emailed all the complaints departments on the list the same letter yesterday. I have now received today emails from them all saying that they have forwarded my complaint to dudley office. Does any one know how long it will take to get a response from them and what is there next procedure?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure