Arrers &things to do

Options
Hi just to let some of you know

My husbad is a good father he has two children from previous relationship and pays money for his children.
The CSA have made many mistake over the years on his case adnit taken us months to get where we are now.

My husband does owe some arrears hes not disputing that, but its the amount CSA are saying he owes £13,000 which is not the correct amount.

We have written letter after letter, not getting any where fast with NO reply from CSA, then I e-mailed them sent the same letter/ e-mail by post to ensure CSA received it.
We also asked for DATA Protcetion-received shocking what we had found and lack of details put in CSA!

Because of all this we had appealed, which was refused, but going back to tribuarial now.

Last MONDAY I wrote to out local MP we have received a letter this AM saying they are writign a letter, and put some information in about CSA being brough up in paralment....Intrestign stuff, no one seems to want to deal with CSA?!

A few months ago we had CSA saying balifts were on was round to take what ever they could to raise the cash! I have been so worried about this but all has been put on hold as CSA no its there fault why thing have gone as far as they have!

My advice to anyone is write,email, log everything, get pocal MP involed who evr you can to sort mess out .

I know everyone has different circumstances andsome father are no where to be seen. but my husbund love his kids and had them & are involed with everything they do as much as he can.
Sorry for the longwinded waffle, I am just so angry at Hubby & CSA about his case! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure