We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Child's name puzzle
WelshLamb
Posts: 835 Forumite
Hi
I found a webpage a while ago that sold a child's name puzzle for around £10.
You could chose the name (max 9 letters) and they made it for you. It was made out of wood and really good for helping children spell their name etc.
I can't find the webpage anywhere nor can I remember what it was called. Done a search but the companies that come up are around £20!
Anyone seen something similiar around the £10 mark?
Thanks
I found a webpage a while ago that sold a child's name puzzle for around £10.
You could chose the name (max 9 letters) and they made it for you. It was made out of wood and really good for helping children spell their name etc.
I can't find the webpage anywhere nor can I remember what it was called. Done a search but the companies that come up are around £20!
Anyone seen something similiar around the £10 mark?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22name+puzzle%22&btnG=Search&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB
2nd link down, made of MDF, £9.990 -
studio/web ivory/ace catalogues used to do themLaughter is the sun
that drives winter
from the human face0 -
thanks guys, will check them out
0 -
http://www.personalpresents.co.uk/view/viewcat.asp?iCatID=19
Try this one, look quite good. Would stay away from studio after reading other comments about them on this pageSnootchie Bootchies!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards