We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sony Clie SJ33 BITS?

Hi guys,

I bought a Sony Clie PEG-SJ33 PDA from the Argos sale and now wondering where I can get extra bits for it.

Eg, more memory, case etc etc etc .

Any ideas?

and in true MSE style .... the cheapest everything please.

Thanks in advance

Spikey
Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D

Comments

  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Hey,

    I have just noticed that I have been promoted to four stars.... How and when did that happen?

    Spikey
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
  • albalad
    albalad Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Hey spikey
    congratulations on your fourth star ;D

    I used a place called totalpda when i bought my pda based sat-nav system, they quite often have "specials"

    https://www.totalpda.co.uk
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Cheers [glow=red,2,300]albalad[/glow] I will check it out.

    Spikey
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.