We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

tv rentals

Anyone out there who rents a tv by any chance?
All I want is a 21" straightforward, uncomplicated telly to rent at a reasonable price.
HELP!!!!!!

Comments

  • Tony_H_3
    Tony_H_3 Posts: 2,644 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    One of our locals has a special on at the moment which is £3.50 / 3 months and then £7.00 there after, is there any reason why you don't want to buy one. You will probably be able to purchase one for less than £135.00 which would equate to about 18 months rental charges.
  • Tony_H_3
    Tony_H_3 Posts: 2,644 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Click Here for 21" 4:3 results from Kelkoo
  • vansboy
    vansboy Posts: 6,483 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Buy one - don't rent!

    If you're worried about it going wrong - make sure you buy on Barclaycard/AN Othercard that gives extra years guarantee.

    You'l be £$£$£ in pocket, in no time.

    Argos/Index always have a budget model in this size.

    VB
  • I think that auntie boo is begining to get the picture now.
    ...............................I have put my clock back....... Kcolc ym
  • ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    2045001
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.


    Together we can make a difference.
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I actually logged off to see if I could phone r&R (I know, I know).

    Anyway you can't!

    Going to look out sleeping bag now! Lol!
    Herman - MP for all! :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.